Friday, January 14, 2011

Badabing Is Back

I can't believe it's been more than a year since I've posted here...but, I'm baaaack!!

Oh...and Happy New Year to all. Here's how mine is going so far:

  • I came down with a nasty sinus infection on New Year's Eve...that I'm just now getting over
  • Went to the doc to get something for it and find out that my blood pressure and cholesterol are both sky high...what's with that?
  • Oh...and the doc wants me to have an MRI of the brain...no, not to see if I actually have one...to see if I'm about to have a stroke or something
  • The weather here is cold enough to freeze the ballinos off a brass monkey...and my heating costs have increased 300% over the last 10 years...about the same amount as my income has decreased

    Other than that...everything is just dandy.


    Badabing Badaboom...

    My Home Page
  • 3 comments:

    kenju said...

    Sorry for all the bad news - but I'm happy that you're back. Will you be posting again soon? Or was this just a teaser?

    Badabing said...

    No...I'm back. Hope to be posting a few times per week.

    Anonymous said...

    I must say you made me laugh out loud!! This is really a great site and very informative..Thank you..