Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Boobs


Ha!! That got your attention didn't it.

I can't help it...I saw this over at Miss Cellania and I just had to lift it. She's got an interesting post on breasts, including the results of an MIT study about why men's eyes gravitate to women's breasts.

Of course, I am only interested in this topic because of the science...not the pictures.

Hmmm, and speaking of science, I wonder if those MIT researchers got their hands on all the data available before arriving at their conclusion.


Badaboom Badabing...

4 comments:

kenju said...

HA! There's a mountain near Mt. Airy, NC (the original Mayberry) that looks like a breast, but there's only one of them.

Anonymous said...

you want boobs? so does my hub... lucky for him I got it all covered, NATURALLY. gag! some of those picts... shudder!

Sudiegirl said...

So do these mountains border Lake Titicaca?

Badabing said...

Sudie...actually they are very close to Titicaca...but they're a little closer to and just north of Lake Titicoochie. :-)