Friday, July 13, 2007

Oh Where Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone...


My day was completely wasted on errands so I need a little humor to lift me out of the "kicking my ass around the block for not spending my day working on the book" frame of mind.

I actually knocked out two chapters earlier in the week before leaving for my business trip. Sadly, I don't have any stories to tell about it...must be losing my touch.

I've had to bump out my target date for finishing the first book draft to the end of the month...maybe I'll make it this time.

On the bright side...if the woman in the pic happened to have beans for lunch she'll probably find her dog shortly :-)


Badaboom Badabing...

5 comments:

kenju said...

I am sorry that my mom died before that cartoon came out, because she would have loved it!

Anonymous said...

omg, THAT is a good one! HAH!

Glad you are still keeping up with your book ;)

Duke_of_Earle said...

"Beans for lunch." Hahahahahaha

Tomorrows headlines: Flying Chihuahua Seen Over Manhattan!

John

Anonymous said...

I'm busy feeling sorry for the lady in the picture.

Sudiegirl said...

where'd you find the picture of me? i thought i burned all the copies.