Tuesday, August 15, 2006

On My Feet Again...And On The Road Again...

Had a relapse of my back problem the day before yesterday, so I was too miserable to post anything. Today, I'm still in some pain, but it's not too bad...so, I'm back on my feet again.

After taking two weeks off...and not getting anything done, except putting up this blog...I'm also back on the road. In fact, I'm sitting in the airport as I write this post. Figured I'd get here extra early due to the security delays the news media have been reporting. Turned out there was less of a delay than I normally run into.

I did have to check my bag though, since I had toothpaste and after shave lotion. It was probably the first time I've checked luggage in more than five years. So, if it gets lost I'll just have to show up for work in jeans, a Tommy Bahama shirt, and a scruffy beard. I'm just hoping that it's as smooth on the return trip, or I'll get home at midnight on Friday instead of at dinner time, since I have a pretty tight run for the airport.

Still have that damn writer's block, so I couldn't think of anything much better than this to post. Oh well, at least I've got the new James Patterson book, Judge & Jury, to read on this trip...maybe it'll give me some much needed inspiration.

Ciao for now.

No comments: