Thursday, January 10, 2008

Go South...Old Fart...Go South


The weather at home last week was a toe-numbing and d@#$-shriveling 15 degrees...that's in degrees Fahrenheit...so the Badabing's decided to head south in search of some warmer weather over the weekend.

We had to go way far south in order to find some...in fact, we had to go to the southern-most point in the United States before it was warm enough to change into shorts and flip flops.

I snapped that pic on the right when we got there.

So...can you guess where in the world Badabing is?

No? Okay...I'll give you a couple of hints:
  • Where is the southern-most point in the United States?
  • Where does US 1 start and end?
  • Where did Badabing just happen to stumble into a clothing-optional bar?
  • Where did Badabing see people wearing t-shirts with the following captions?

    • "My parents said I could be anything I wanted to be...so I chose to be an asshole"
    • "For my next trick I'll need a condom and a volunteer"
    • "I won the 'dicky' award...my belly is bigger than my dicky"
    • "I'm just two women short of a threesome"
    • "Growing old disgracefully"
    • On the back of a Harley Davidson t-shirt..."If you can read this the bitch fell off"

Still can't guess? Then tune in tomorrow for the answer...and more pics...but not of the clothing-optional bar...I'm saving those for myself...hehehe.


Badaboom Badabing...

7 comments:

kenju said...

Key West? If so, you lucky dog! More photos, please!

Granny Annie said...

Saw you over at Judy's. The Badabings sound like nice folks....and possibly Soprano's fans. All your favorite authors just happen to be mine. I must spend time looking you over fellow baby boomers!

Suz said...

Sounds like you have my author interests as well. I appreciate the comments you put on my blog. It's nice to know that someone else is reading my stuff.

I'm sure you were in Key West....did you go to Mel Fisher's Museum and look at the treasure?

Suz

Sudiegirl said...

I'd have to guess the same - Key West

Badabing said...

Judy and Sudie...you are right.

Annie...you're right too about being Sopranos fans. And I admire your taste in authors ;-)

Badabing said...

Suz...thanks for visiting my blog. Please post more on yours...I love your sense of humor.

Sudiegirl said...

Where's my prize?